- Carbon based composites bonded together with an organic resin.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent bite and controllability.
- Suitable for stainless steel or cast iron rotors.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
Platinum Carbon Grip Series for front or rear applications.
This is the only FERODO Compound available for this pad reference.
Attn - Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
Guidance for installing new brake pads :
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Product Type||Brake Pads|