Unwanted items may be returned within 7 working days of receipt subject to the following conditions being met:
- You must obtain permission from RPM Moto prior to returning any goods
- Goods must be returned within seven working days of their receipt by yourself
- Goods must be returned with all original packaging, tags, labels etc in their original clean, unmarked and undamaged condition
- Goods must be returned with all packaging unopened and factory sealed if applicable
- Goods must be returned to us at the buyers cost. You must ensure that the goods are not damaged whilst in transit to us.
- Once the goods are received and examined we will process a refund within 14 days of receipt less shipping costs
We cannot accept return of goods under any of the following conditions:
- If the order is for goods which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If the goods have been installed, used or fitted in any way
- If the order was for any non-stock special order goods ordered specifically and/or manufactured specifically for you on your instructions.
Exchange of parts
Goods which are correctly supplied by us, but which you wish to return for exchange as a result of having ordered them incorrectly, will be subject to a further carriage charge on return of the replacement goods and must comply with all conditions stated above. The return carriage charge will be the actual cost to send the replacement parts to you, as opposed to our standard free or flat rate charge.
Incorrectly supplied parts
We strive to maintain 100% accuracy of shipped orders, however in the event of receiving the incorrect item please let us know within seven working days of receipt and we will exchange or refund the price of the goods and any freight to or from our premises.
Order shortages and carrier damages
Please advise us of any shortages or carrier damage within 3 days of receipt of your goods and we will strive to find the best possible solution for you.
In the unlikely event of a part being faulty please contact us by telephone and we will endeavour to ensure the quickest solution to your issue.
A Warranty Claim cannot be made on any part which has been subject to misuse, modification, negligence, accidental damage, incorrect maintenance, incorrect fitment, fitment by an unqualified person, improper storage, involved in an accident or used in any manner not intended.
Products and parts will often require testing and detailed inspection to make a determination of the reason for failure. It is a condition of any Warranty Claim that all parts are returned for testing before a decision can be made as to how the failure has occurred and whether it is covered under Warranty. Please bear in mind that this decision can take time when dealing with Interstate and International suppliers and manufacturers.
RPM Moto will not be held responsible for the amount of time taken to reach a decision, for the freight and/or shipping costs involved, delivery times, or any other aspect resulting from a Warranty Claim.
If you wish to make a claim, or are unsure of how to go about making a claim, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you with making a valid claim. Any claim against a Manufacturers Warranty will of course need to be within the warranty period as stated on the product and time periods will apply in making a valid claim.