- ECO Friction Carbon Grip Series for Street applications in front or rear applications.
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- These disc pads are accredited with an Environmental "A" classification rating on the International Leaf Mark Scale.
- The ECO Friction compound is bonded together with an organic resin.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent bite and controllability.
- Excellent pad life in dry conditions with prolonged disc rotor life.
- Suitable for stainless steel and cast iron rotors
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Product Type||Brake Pads|