Motul Chain Paste is a white lubricating paste with a brush applicator tip, specially formulated to lubricate all road motorcycle and kart chains of the standard type or O-Ring, X-Ring, or Z-Ring.
Clean the chain well with Motul Chain Clean, then apply the paste taking care to spread it evenly over all of it using the brush applicator tip. A little quantity suffices to lubricate all the chain. Do not apply too thick a layer; spread evenly to achieve an approximately uniform 0,1 mm protective film. Motul Chain Paste adheres well to the chain, which avoids fling-off at high speed, offering low rolling resistance for more power. The product increases chain durability thanks to its excellent anti-wear properties, reducing friction, being resistant to water and salt, and protecting against rust. Practical, economical, and non-flammable, the compact Motul Chain Paste tube can be stored without risk under a motorcycle saddle. A 150 ml tube does about ten applications.
- Reduces rolling friction and loss of power.
- Improves transmission performance and increases chain service life.
- Retains its lubricant properties at very high temperatures.
- Water, salt and rust resistant, preventing corrosion.
- Protects O-rings, X-rings and Z-rings.
- Contains a solvent to eliminate old residue and to penetrate into the links.
- Compatible with all types of chain.
- Practical, cost effective, not cumbersome and non-flammable.
- Easy to store under the seat of the bike.
- One 150ml tube allows about 10 applications.
- The chain must be cleaned with Motul Chain Clean prior to the use of Motul Chain Paste.
- Apply the paste and spread it on the whole length of the chain using the brush tip applicator.
- A small quantity of paste is enough to lubricate all the chain. Do not apply a thick layer of paste.
- Spread the paste on the whole chain and especially the inner parts until there is a thin and homogenous layer.
- Motul Chain Paste adheres completely after a few minutes.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category