Please note the body of this item is darker than it appears in the image. It is nearer the dark grey colour of the cuffs and hem.
With the addition of Dupont™ Kevlar® this hoody has a laid back, casual look and fit, but rider protection in this highly abrasion resistant material.
Unlike other hoodies of this kind Merlin has included this protective lining throughout the entire garment. Sat behind a fixed black mesh lining the rider experiences no discomfort or lack of breathability due to the Dupont™ Kevlar®.
As standard this hoody is fitted with CE level shoulder and elbow armour which can be removed for washing purposes, with a back armour pocket pre-fitted with a foam filler ready to take a CE protector upgrade.
Ribbed cuffs and hem bring the fit in just where needed and the centre YKK zip makes the hoody extremely easy to use.
- "Huntsman" Water Repellent Coating
- 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® Fibre Twill Fixed Lining With Meshed Overlay
- CE Approved Level 1 Shoulder And Elbow Armour (Removable)
- Back Armour Pocket (Pre-fitted With A Foam Pad)
- YKK® Short Connecting Zip
- YKK® Quality Zips Throughout
- Twin Front Pockets
- Stretch Ribbed Hem and Cuffs
- Hood With Drawstring Closure
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.