- HH Rated (highest Cold / Hot friction co-efficient rating obtainable) for street legal application.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a very high temperature.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng performance and allows controlled braking in wet or dry conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
Sinter Grip ST Series for front or rear applications. Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
Guidance for installing new brake pads :
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Product Type||Brake Pads|