- Sinter Grip SG Series for Off-Road and MX in front or rear fitments.
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Developed in World Championship level competition where fast bedding-in and extended pad life is critical.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a high temperature to create the Sintered product.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng performance and disperse abrasive particles in dry sandy to wet muddy conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel disc rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bed-in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Hi Temp Racing Brake Fluid.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Product Type||Brake Pads|