- CP211 Carbon Grip Series for Race use in front applications only.
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Carbon based composites bonded together with organic resin technology.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent modulation for superior feel and control.
- Suitable for stainless steel or cast iron rotors.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Product Type||Brake Pads|