The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision.
The shell is of thermoplastic construction and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.
- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility.
- Visor micro-opening system
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Micrometric retention system
- Weight 1.57kg
- ECE 22.05 certified