Excellent braking performance for scooters and maxi-scooters. A high and constant friction level, from 0 to 400 degrees, guarantees extreme reliability and reduced stopping distances.
- Excellent pad life
- Prolonged disc life
- Does not compromise safety as with other lower cost alternatives
- Suitable for stainless steel and cast iron discs
- Superior performance in wet conditions
Sintergrip off-road -
Designed for stainless steel discs only, SinterGrip Off-road brake pads offer reduced corrosion and three times the pad life of competitive organic products, compared with other sintered compounds. These pads perform equally well in wet and dry conditions. For use with stainless discs only.
- Excellent performance and stability at low temperatures
- Dispersion of abrasive particles in extreme/muddy conditions
- Minimal bedding-in of material
Manufactured using a full-metal compound that is the world leader in sintered technology. For use with stainless steel discs only, SinterGrip Road brake pads offer reduced corrosion, three times the pad life of competitive organic products & 20% less disc wear, compared with other sintered compounds. Equal performance in wet & dry conditions.
- Copper-coated backplate allows for highest mechanical bonding possible between friction material and backplate, as well as reduced corrosion
- Highest coefficient of friction available in an aftermarket road friction material
- Advanced composition friction material creates much less brake drag compared to other HH brand pads allowing for reduced thermal build up and longer life
- 20% less rotor wear than competitive sintered compounds