The No.1 Performing Organic Friction Material. The material has been developed using a unique vulcanisation process to give superior and consistent braking torque whilst ensuring a longer pad life. For real-world street use with stainless steel or iron rotors Platinum pads offer great overall power and modulation for those that do not prefer a high level initial bite.
Products manufactured with OE homologated process.
Performs well in wet & dry conditions.
Alloy coated backplate for reduced corrosion and elimination of piston sticking to heated paint.
Suitable for stainless steel and cast iron discs
Sintergrip Road -
Manufactured using a full-metal compound that is the world leader in sintered technology. For use with stainless steel discs only, SinterGrip Road brake pads offer reduced corrosion, three times the pad life of competitive organic products & 20% less disc wear, compared with other sintered compounds. Equal performance in wet & dry conditions.
- Copper-coated backplate allows for highest mechanical bonding possible between friction material and backplate, as well as reduced corrosion
- Highest coefficient of friction available in an aftermarket road friction material
- Advanced composition friction material creates much less brake drag compared to other HH brand pads allowing for reduced thermal build up and longer life
- 20% less rotor wear than competitive sintered compounds
The non-asbestos organic racing pad provides the best performance and modulation needed by the world's top racers
- Highest friction level available for racing.
- Stable friction level for excellent modulation.
- Fast bedding-in period.
- For use with stainless and cast iron discs.
Ferodo Array Cooling XR pads are made from the XRAC compound, an evolution of the highly successful XR range that has been used in top-level racing for several years. The unique array cooling concept also means that the pads run at lower temperatures than conventionally featured pads, keeping brake fluid at a lower temperature. The result is reduced smearing and extended pad life.
- Increased pad bite.
- Improved resistance to high-temperature fade.
- Higher friction coefficient.
- Consistent performance throughout the life of the pad.
ALL BRAKE PADS ARE PRICED PER CALIPER.
IF YOUR BIKE USES A SINGLE FRONT CALIPER PLEASE ORDER A QUANTITY OF 1, IF YOUR BIKE HAS TWIN FRONT CALIPERS PLEASE ORDER A QUANTITY OF 2 TO REPLACE ALL PADS.