Sintergrip off-road -
Designed for stainless steel discs only, SinterGrip Off-road brake pads offer reduced corrosion and three times the pad life of competitive organic products, compared with other sintered compounds. These pads perform equally well in wet and dry conditions. For use with stainless discs only.
ZR Off-road race -
- Excellent performance and stability at low temperatures
- Dispersion of abrasive particles in extreme/muddy conditions
- Minimal bedding-in of material
XRAC and ZRAC have been used in top level racing for several years. The materials have been formulated to give an aggressive and instantaneous bite with high and consistent friction levels throughout a range of temperatures, speeds and operating conditions. The unique array cooling (AC) concept also means that the pads run at lower temperatures than conventionally featured pads. This serves to keep the brake fluid at a lower temperature, avoids smearing and further prolongs the pad life.
- Aggressive and instantaneous pad bite
- Outstanding resistance to high temperature fade
- Extremely high friction coefficient (µ)
- Consistent performance throughout pad life
- Reduced smearing and material deposition on disc
ALL BRAKE PADS ARE PRICED PER CALIPER.
IF YOUR BIKE USES A SINGLE FRONT CALIPER PLEASE ORDER A QUANTITY OF 1, IF YOUR BIKE HAS TWIN FRONT CALIPERS PLEASE ORDER A QUANTITY OF 2 TO REPLACE ALL PADS.