Terms and Conditions
Who are we
RPM Moto Pty Ltd
3/44 Dover Drive
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
ABN 53 126 313 380
Telephone 07 5551 0340 from Australia, +61 7 5551 0340 international
Our phone lines and shop are open as follows:
Monday 08.00 - 15.00
Tuesday 08.00 - 15.00
Wednesday 08.00 - 15.00
Thursday 08.00 - 15.00
Friday 08.00 - 15.00
All times are based on Queensland time.
Outside these hours you may leave a message on our answerphone, or e-mail us. During busy periods an answerphone may operate during the day. Please leave your name and number and we will call you back as soon as possible.
You are welcome to visit our shop to purchase or view items, however we strongly recommend that you call or email us before making a trip to determine if we have the item in stock as our website does not offer real-time stock visibility.
All prices displayed on the website are in Australian Dollars and include GST at 10%.
All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars.
All prices displayed on the website include GST at 10%.
Payment for orders placed via our website may be made by the following methods:
- Visa / Mastercard - Credit card payments can be made via Visa and Mastercard. RPM Moto Pty Ltd ensures the security of all protected data transmitted to and from our site through the use of a server-based encryption technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This security protects your data from being intercepted by anyone that might otherwise access your information as it travels from one computer to another. With this security you can send your credit card number to us without risk of interception. SSL security makes shopping over the Internet safer than shopping by telephone.
- Paypal - Paypal enables you to pay anyone with any email address using a credit / debit card or bank transfer without sharing your financial details. Paypal payment funded via your credit card, Paypal balance or bank funds with credit card backup is instant. Paypal payments funded by bank funds with NO credit card back up are known as e-cheques and are NOT instant. Funds can take up to 10 days to reach our account. Orders are not processed until we receive confirmation from Paypal of receipt of funds.
- Bank deposit - Place your order as normal via our website and select bank deposit as your payment option during the checkout process. Our system will automatically send an order acknowledgement to your email address immediately after you confirm your order. Our bank account details are displayed at the bottom of the email. Please use your order number as a reference when sending your payment to prevent delays in reconciling payments. If you are overseas and wish to pay by bank transfer please ensure that payment is made in Australian Dollars. In addition, all bank charges must be paid by the sender. Orders paid for by bank transfer are despatched on confirmation of receipt of funds by our bank.
Address Details During Checkout
Please ensure you understand the difference between the address details you are asked to supply during the checkout process
- Billing address - this is your normal residential address. If you are paying by credit card this must match the address that your card statement is sent to.
- Shipping address - this is the address that you require your order to be sent to. It can be different to your billing address. If it is the same as your billing address you do not need to re-enter the details. Please note that if you pay for your order by Paypal the shipping address you select when you are logged into your Paypal account over-rides any address details entered on our website. This is due to Paypal regulations that state we can only ship to the address details on your Paypal payment receipt in order to ensure both parties are covered by their protection policies.
Prices and product specifications
- Paypal shipping address - if you pay for your order by Paypal you will be asked to supply a Shipping address when you log into your Paypal account to make your payment. The address details you enter in Paypal over-ride any details entered on our website. Any orders paid for by Paypal will always be shipped to the address on your Paypal payment receipt irrespective of the address details entered on our website.
We reserve the right to vary the price or specification of any product at any time.
In the event that such a change in price or specification results in an additional cost to you, or a lower specification product compared to your original order being available we will notify you of any such variation and allow you the opportunity to cancel the order.
In the event that such a change results in a higher specification product being available, for example because the original part has been discontinued and replaced by an alternative with a higher specification, the higher specification product will automatically be supplied. In the event that this item is also cheaper than the original item on your order a refund for the difference will automatically be processed for you.
Special Order Items
Items that we do not normally carry in stock are considered "Special Order Items".
In general Special Order Items will include, but are not limited to, any items that are manufactured specifically to your requirements, any items which are ordered by us from overseas on your behalf and any non-stock items. Please be aware that if an item is listed on our website it does not necessarily mean it is a stocked item and it may still have to be ordered in from the manufacturer on your behalf.
All Special Order Items require payment in full in advance and any shipping dates provided are estimates.
All orders for Special Order Items are non-cancellable and non-returnable due to a change of mind.
We will only accept cancellation of your order if
- The items on it are ones which we would normally hold in stock
- The items on it are NOT Special Order Only items which we have had to order in on your behalf
- Your order has not been shipped
Once your order has been shipped no cancellations will be accepted, you may however be eligible to return the items to us under our Returns Policy provided below.
Any dates provided by RPM Moto Pty Ltd for delivery are estimates only and will not form part of any Contract. Actual delivery dates may be affected by factors such as clearance of payment, the customer's location, availability of parts and the delivery service used. RPM Moto Pty Ltd will not be liable for any delay in delivery of products and/or services, howsoever caused.
Unwanted items may be returned within 7 working days of receipt subject to the following conditions being met
- You must obtain verbal permission from RPM Moto Pty Ltd prior to returning any goods. You will be issued with a Goods Returns Authorisation form which must be completed and included with the goods.
- Goods must be returned within seven working days of their receipt by yourself in their original packaging and with all relevant seals, tags, labels and enclosures etc. intact and unbroken. Failure to comply with this clause will result in a fee of 20% of the invoiced value of the goods being retained to cover the costs of replacing the damaged packaging
- Goods must be returned to us at the buyers cost. You must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged whilst in return transit to us. You are responsible for any loss or damage caused as such, we therefore strongly recommend that you use an insured carrier service to return the goods to us
- Once the goods are received and examined we will process a refund within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods by ourselves for the cost of the goods, less our shipping costs and less any deduction as explained above.
- You do not however have the right to return your goods under any of the following conditions:
If the order is for goods which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
If the goods have been installed, used or fitted in any way whatsoever
If the order was for any non-stock special order goods ordered specifically and/or manufactured specifically for you on your instructions. This includes, but is not limited to, items such as brake lines where colour/finish options are specified.
Please note that we will not accept items for return that have been installed, used or fitted in any way under any circumstances.
Exchange of parts
Goods which are correctly supplied by us, but which you wish to return for exchange as a result of having ordered them incorrectly, will be subject to a further carriage charge on return of the replacement goods and must comply with all conditions stated above. The return carriage charge will be the actual cost to send the replacement parts to you, as opposed to our standard flat rate $8.00 charge.
Incorrectly supplied parts
We strive to maintain 100% accuracy of shipped orders, however we are only human and do sometimes make mistakes. In the event of receiving the incorrect item please let us know within seven working days of receipt and we will exchange or refund the price of the goods and any freight to or from our premises.
In the unlikely event of a part being faulty please contact us by telephone and we will endeavour to ensure the quickest solution to your issue.
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) introduced some new requirements with respect to warranties against defects for goods supplied from January 1st 2012. If your purchase was made after this date the goods that you have purchased come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au/
Where you have purchased goods and the manufacturer has provided a warranty against defects (Manufacturers Warranty), that warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies under law in relation to the goods. The warranty given by the manufacturer differs from the warranty we provide.
A Warranty Claim cannot be made on any part which has been subject to misuse, modification, negligence, accidental damage, incorrect maintenance, incorrect fitment, fitment by an unqualified person, improper storage, involved in an accident or used in any manner not intended.
Products and parts will often require testing and detailed inspection to make a determination of the reason for failure. It is a condition of any Warranty Claim that all parts are returned for testing before a decision can be made as to how the failure has occurred and whether it is covered under Warranty. Please bear in mind that this decision can take time when dealing with Interstate and International suppliers and manufacturers.
RPM Moto will not be held responsible for the amount of time taken to reach a decision, for the freight and/or shipping costs involved, delivery times, or any other aspect resulting from a Warranty Claim.
If you wish to make a claim, or are unsure of how to go about making a claim, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you with making a valid claim. Any claim against a Manufacturers Warranty will of course need to be within the warranty period as stated on the product and time periods will apply in making a valid claim.
Order shortages and carrier damages
Please advise us of any shortages or carrier damage within 3 days of receipt of your goods. We regret that beyond this time we may be unable to process your claim. Should any goods be damaged in transit you must allow us and/or our carriers reasonable access to the goods and packaging so that your claim can be substantiated. Failure to allow such access will invalidate any rights that you may have to a refund or replacement items.
RPM Moto Pty Ltd has taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, RPM Moto Pty Ltd takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
RPM Moto Pty Ltd shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website.
RPM Moto Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from its website. Once you activate these links you will leave this website and RPM Moto Pty Ltd will not be responsible or liable for the content of any other website on the Internet to which you may visit from in site.